Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday Mo!!

Just wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday to Maureen! Hope you had a super duper fantabulous day!!

How did the meeting go on Saturday?

I was in New Hampshire all last week. Even had some snow on Halloween....I dont think I've ever seen snow on Halloween before...so weird!
All week I was joking about the "Moose Crossing" signs, how they must be a gimmick for tourists, because we go there every fall, and havent seen any in the past 12yrs of going up there.
Well, Friday, we were driving through the mountains...and we ended up seeing 6 of them!!! Holy smokes....they were so beautiful, just standing on the side of the road...I could have stared at them for hours! But then it started getting dark, and I had enough....I didnt want one running out in front of us on these mountain roads.

Anyway, just wanted to wish Maureen a Happy Day, and read up on the new updates!

PS- Barb....send me an email so I have your email...I think I must have an old one of yours!
rsimo527@msn.com

Take Care!
Rose Ann :)