Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, October 23, 2006

Andrea (Catalano) White





WOW 20 years!! Where has the time gone? I am still here and Clinton, never left, met my husband a year after graduation, being that he grew up in Florida he loved it here, so this is where we made our home. Been married 14 years and have two great kids Joey (10) And Kailyn (5). For the past 9 years I have enjoyed staying home with my babies, now that they have gone off to school I went back to work to try and stay out of trouble. I work part time for Jostens (Yep thats the company that made our class rings!!!) I love it!! The hours are great and I have school vacations and summers off. I am like all you other Moms always running with the kids and their activities. I also volunteer at the Fire Department I have been the Treasurer for 3 years - I also volunteer with the Touchdown Club and Coach the 1st thru 4th grade Cheerleaders. Also Love spending time with my family and Friends. I can be reached at whiteyba@sbcglobal.net.