Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, April 27, 2007

the potential picnic...

As it turns out, most of the people that were hoping to chip in for me to bring dishes from the restaurant are not sure if the are able to attend the reunion at all and ... I regret to inform the rest that I will definately not be able to attend the picnic either as we will be headed for our family vacation early Saturday morning. I am very sorry if anyone was depending on that. They can still call the restaurant and order things - I'll make sure you get a good deal, I know the owner -wink wink...

In the mean time I just got news from Noah the Chris Houchin is in town & playing at the Iron Chef tomorrow night - it promises to be a nice little reunion of its own! Hope to see some familiar faces!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Today is the first day I found this blog, so forgive me! This hammo thing sounds fun. My wife said she will try to attend with our two children. My 9 year old son and my 5 year old daughter will be disappointed if they can't have a beer on the beach. All kidding aside, I hope all of you guys agree to have a good time no matter where and when the picnic occurs. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend any of the events.The good thing is I can forget about losing the thirty or so pounds I've been carrying around. lol Artie Novarro

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Art, where are you at these days? Hit me up:
dmay7158@yahoo.com

DCM

Jackie is that you that posted the bit about the restaurant? You didn't sign your post...

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan! Still in Clinton. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys! I changed my mind about fishing the shark tournament and will be at the reunion!!! YEEHAAAAAAA. Artie Novarro

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. You know it's at Water's Edge, right? Just bring your damn pole there!

Ummmm.....your fishing pole.

HAHA

You can fish at the reunion!

DCM

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, Sounds like you and the rest of the reunion crew have things well in order. I can't wait to attend all of the events. It was great speaking/ e-mailing with you. All of you guys should be very proud. I'm sure pulling this off wasn't an easy adventure. Looking forward to seeeing you. General, Art Novarro. P.S. didn't mean to step on your toes! A sincere apology is on order.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure to bring your fishing pole to the reunion along with the Hulk Hogan mask! I'll be wearing one of those batter's helmets with the beer can holders and drinking tube.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home